Dear Hard Rock Casino Vancouver Guests,
We would like to take this opportunity to advise you that as of May 11, 2018 Hard Rock Casino Vancouver will be experiencing a labour disruption.
For the past 16 months, Hard Rock Casino Vancouver has been in negotiations with the BC Government and Service Employees’ Union and focused on reaching a collective agreement for our Hard Rock Casino Vancouver team members. All efforts have been exhausted to alleviate the possibility of a labour disruption; however, an agreement could not be reached.
Throughout this period, Hard Rock Casino Vancouver has been respectful of the collective bargaining process and has made significant progress pertaining to fair wages and working conditions. Most importantly, Hard Rock Casino Vancouver has been diligent in seeking a fair settlement for all parties involved and offered a collective agreement that is at or above industry standards.
Please note that during this time, Hard Rock Casino Vancouver will continue to operate with the following services available:
- All slot machines will be available for guest play
- Table Games will be limited to Baccarat and Blackjack
- Unlisted and Neptune Restaurant will remain open
- Entertainment within our Molson Canadian Theatre will proceed as planned
- Encore Rewards Loyalty program will not be affected
Hard Rock Casino Vancouver