Super Bad Beat Jackpot at $500,000
NEW ADDITION! Local Bad Beat: Starting at $30,000
QUALIFYING HANDS FOR SUPER BEAT JACKPOT
Quad eights (8s) must be beaten by winner of pot with four of a kind or better.
Both hole cards must play (no Kickers). To have 4 of a kind, player must have a pocket pair in their hand
QUALIFYING HANDS FOR LOCAL BEAT JACKPOT
Aces full of Tens (AAATT) must be beaten by winner of pot with four of a kind or better.
Both hole cards must play (no Kickers). To have 4 of a kind, player must have a pocket pair in their hand.
There must be five (5) active players during the deal to qualify. Players away from the table are not considered active players.
A player must take possession of their hand to be eligible for any part of the Bad Beat Jackpot. Only exception is if player posted an ante or blind.
Pot size for qualifying is $20 or greater. House rake and Jackpot contribution is considered part of the pot
Games with reduced rake will be eligible providing minimum number of players (5) and full jackpot contributions ($20) are met.
Discussion of the hand or jackpot during the play of the hand may void payment.
Qualifying Rules 1 through 5 and qualifying hand requirements must be met by the Top 2 ranking hands to result in a Bad Beat jackpot. If a non-qualifying hand is one of the top two or any Qualifying Rules are not met, there is no Jackpot.
*Proper identification is required for all parties involved in Bad Beat Jackpot payout*
DIVISION OF JACKPOT MONEY
The 2nd best hand will receive 50% of Local or Super Bad Beat Jackpot
The best hand will receive 25% of Local or Super Bad Beat Jackpot
The other active players dealt in the hand at that table will share the remaining 25% of Local or Super Bad Beat Jackpot
*Jackpot money will accumulate by contributions of $1.00 from the pot @ $20.*
Division of the jackpot drop will be as follows, based on a main amount total:
25% to Super Bad Beat Main Jackpot Fund, 12.5% to Super Bad Beat Backup Jackpot, 25% to Local Bad Beat Main Jackpot Fund, 12.5% to Local Bad Beat Backup Jackpot Fund, 15% promotional fund & 10% administration fee retained by the house.
When the applicable Super Bad Beat Jackpot (SBBJ) reaches $500,000 it is capped and all the future Bad Beat contributions (less the admin fee) are added to the reserve.
When the SBBJ is won, 75% of the reserve to a maximum of $500,000 will start the new SBBJ and the remaining 25% will become the new reserve.
A player who triggers the Super Bad Beat Jackpot shall be paid only the top payout for which the hand is qualified and shall not also qualify for the Local Area payout.
* Jackpot Drop will be counted and updated by 11AM daily*